Horse Friendly
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horse Friendly

Where Humans, Horses, Cats, Dogs, Fantasy Creatures, And Cattle Unite!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

To All That Still Come...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadow Heart

Shadow Heart

To All That Still Come... Empty
PostSubject: To All That Still Come...   To All That Still Come... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 2:25 pm

Okay, this site is dropping fast. Hardly anyone is ever on anymore, and if we want this site to be an active site, we need active players. I know I haven't asked Admin's (Lustrous) permission for this, but it seems I'm the only one posting lately. So if you still come to this site and you are active, please sign your name on this post, since we need an activity check badly Smile .
Back to top Go down
Lustrous
Admin
Admin
Lustrous

To All That Still Come... Empty
PostSubject: Re: To All That Still Come...   To All That Still Come... I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 7:54 pm

I'm so sorry for not being active. I know that I have not been on this site for like a year now. I will be more active now, I promise. I've just been SO busy lately, it's not even funny. These are all of the reasons I haven't been active: School, Horse Riding, Personal Problems. I know it's not that many reasons. I regret deciding to not be active on my own site, I feel ashamed of myself, but I will start being more active now, I might even look for a new layout for my site!
Back to top Go down
http://fantasyclans.forum-motion.com/

To All That Still Come...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Horse Friendly :: Announcments-
Jump to: