Horse Friendly
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horse Friendly

Where Humans, Horses, Cats, Dogs, Fantasy Creatures, And Cattle Unite!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A new man about town;;

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Synchronization

A new man about town;; Empty
PostSubject: A new man about town;;   A new man about town;; I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 9:25 pm

The name is Markus,
I'm a bad boy through and through.
Try and tame me,
I dare you to.

Name:
Markus Brown

Riding Style:
English

Markings:
Scar along chest, and above eye brow.

Personality/History:
You know the kind of man who can make fun of himself? Laugh even if nobody else thinks it's funny? Caring? Kind? Markus is not that person. He's withdrawn, un-social, and does not laugh often. Many have tried, many have failed. He will not speak until spoken too, he will not do what he is told and will never ever show his true emotions. He loves to sing and play the guitar though, his passion is to write music. He can often be found in his horses stall, playing the guitar and singing softly. His whole life has been a depressing one. With his mother dying of cancer when he was 5, then his father when he was 6 because of heart break. Markus was alone. He had no uncles or aunties and his only grandparent left was unreliable and mad as could be. So foster care was inevitable. He got into a lot of trouble, and has a pretty lengthy criminal record. From stealing to assisted murder. His only companions are his horse and dog. He has recently come out of jail and is now looking to lead a new life. Will anyone be able to make this bad boy become good? or close to it anyways.

Picture:
A new man about town;; Markus-1

Hope it's okay that I added history to personality. (:
Back to top Go down
Lustrous
Admin
Admin
Lustrous

PostSubject: Re: A new man about town;;   A new man about town;; I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 9:37 pm

Yep, it's perfectly fine! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://fantasyclans.forum-motion.com/
Synchronization

PostSubject: Re: A new man about town;;   A new man about town;; I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 9:40 pm

Thankies.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new man about town;;   A new man about town;; I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A new man about town;;
Page 1 of 1