Horse Friendly
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horse Friendly

Where Humans, Horses, Cats, Dogs, Fantasy Creatures, And Cattle Unite!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pure claims

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadow Heart

Shadow Heart

Pure claims Empty
PostSubject: Pure claims   Pure claims I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 11:20 am

Pure~She walked in, her head down, the flames and poisen from her golden hooves leaving melted patches of snow where she walked. It was snowing, and soon the melted parts were frozen again and covered with new snow. She stood, waiting, for her sister, her mate, her sister's mate, and her own mate. Her red eyes gleamed through the darkness, nothing was to be heard save the howling wind. Three figures appeared through the snow, heads down.

Whisper~Whisper walked up to her sister and stood beside her, ice blue eyes darting across the land. She was here to keep her sister intact. Nothing more.

Spirit~He stood on the other side of his mate Pure, looking around with satisfaction. It was perfect here. All the risks and danger. His red eyes gleamed in the dark light as they flashed around, looking at everything.

Desert~He stood by his mate Whisper, looking around. He was here only for Whisper, and to keep his own brother, they were as much alike as night and day, intact, as Whisper was here to keep her sister intact.

The four horses walked to the forest, the trees had been stripped bare, and were grouped closely together, making it a challenge to get into and out of the forest.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Heart

Shadow Heart

Pure claims Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pure claims   Pure claims I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 5:12 pm

Whisper/Desert land by each other and wlk to the cave
Back to top Go down
Shadow Heart

Shadow Heart

Pure claims Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pure claims   Pure claims I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 6:20 pm

Pure/Spirit landed in the cave

Whisper/Desert walked out and starting walking around
Back to top Go down
WildWolfGrace

WildWolfGrace

Pure claims Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pure claims   Pure claims I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 2:27 pm

Rebel cantered silently into the wasteland, her fire not burning anything she touched until she willed it to. She slid to a stop in front of the leaders and screamed a challenge into the sky for dominance over this land.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Heart

Shadow Heart

Pure claims Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pure claims   Pure claims I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 2:29 pm

Pure~Pure galloped out of the cave and examined the mare. She reared to her fullest hight and screamed back the challenge, her fire flaring around her
Back to top Go down
PhantomShadoWolf

Pure claims Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pure claims   Pure claims I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 2:30 pm

Scarred galloped over when he heard the fight and watched the two mares who were about to fight
Back to top Go down
WildWolfGrace

WildWolfGrace

Pure claims Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pure claims   Pure claims I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 2:34 pm

Rebel reared up to her full hight, higher than Pure. She screamed the challenge again and galloped towards Pure, her horn aimed for Pure's chest
Back to top Go down
Shadow Heart

Shadow Heart

Pure claims Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pure claims   Pure claims I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 2:35 pm

Pure blocked it with her own horn and stabbed at Rebel's side with her horn, waiting for her poisen to take effect
Back to top Go down
WildWolfGrace

WildWolfGrace

Pure claims Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pure claims   Pure claims I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 2:38 pm

Rebel winced in pain but managed to ignore the poisen that was seeping through her veins and she stopped it from moving through her, but couldn't remove it. She slashed Pure's shoulder open with her hoof, then stabbed her flank with her horn, putting her fire venom into the other mare
Back to top Go down
Shadow Heart

Shadow Heart

Pure claims Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pure claims   Pure claims I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 2:40 pm

Pure screamed in pain and whirled around to face the mare, biting hold of her neck and, not letting go, began to kick her furiously with her front hooves
Back to top Go down
WildWolfGrace

WildWolfGrace

Pure claims Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pure claims   Pure claims I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 2:41 pm

Rebel screamed in pain and rage and twisted around to bite Pure's neck, kicking Pure's front legs and chest with her own front legs, then reared up, forcing Pure on her back legs also
Back to top Go down
Shadow Heart

Shadow Heart

Pure claims Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pure claims   Pure claims I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 2:43 pm

Pure kicked her harder with her front legs, trying to force Rebel on her back
Back to top Go down
WildWolfGrace

WildWolfGrace

Pure claims Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pure claims   Pure claims I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 2:43 pm

Rebel screamed again and threw all of her weight against Pure's body, pounding her with her front legs
Back to top Go down
Shadow Heart

Shadow Heart

Pure claims Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pure claims   Pure claims I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 2:45 pm

Pure staggered and began falling over backwards, ripping at Rebel's neck with her teeth
Back to top Go down
WildWolfGrace

WildWolfGrace

Pure claims Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pure claims   Pure claims I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 2:48 pm

Rebel loosened her grip on Pure's neck and slammed a hoof into her chest, pushing her onto the ground completely and burning a hoofprint into Pure's chest to show that Pure had lost and herself, Rebel, had won and was now the leader of this land. She screamed a neigh into the air, claiming the land as her own, the smirked down at Pure. "Well well, the mighty Pure has been defeated, and actaully quite easily," Rebel swayed a bit from the poisen in her body that was once again running towards her heart
Back to top Go down
Shadow Heart

Shadow Heart

Pure claims Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pure claims   Pure claims I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 2:50 pm

Pure~Pure smirked back. "It won't be so easy next time to beat me," she said.

Spirit~Spirit went up tp her

Whisper~Whisper healed both mares
Back to top Go down
WildWolfGrace

WildWolfGrace

Pure claims Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pure claims   Pure claims I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 2:52 pm

Rebel nodded to Whisper. "Thank you," she siad, and turned towards the stallion that had come in while Pure and herself had been fighting for dominancy. "Hello," she said. "And who are you?"
Back to top Go down
PhantomShadoWolf

Pure claims Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pure claims   Pure claims I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 2:53 pm

Scarred grinned evily. "I'm Scarred," he said, "And good fight,"
Back to top Go down
WildWolfGrace

WildWolfGrace

Pure claims Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pure claims   Pure claims I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 2:54 pm

Rebel smiled. "Thank you." without looking at any of the three stallions, she flicked her tail and released her scent [i gtg]
Back to top Go down
Shadow Heart

Shadow Heart

Pure claims Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pure claims   Pure claims I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 3:26 pm

Pure~I walk back into the cave

Whisper~"No problem," I walk to the river

Desert~I walk to the river, not noticing or caring about the scent

Spirit~I smell the air then toss my head and trot after Pure into the cave
Back to top Go down
PhantomShadoWolf

Pure claims Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pure claims   Pure claims I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 3:27 pm

I smell the air and walk over to Rebel's rump, asking
Back to top Go down
WildWolfGrace

WildWolfGrace

Pure claims Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pure claims   Pure claims I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 3:28 pm

I glance at him and flick my tail out of the way
Back to top Go down
PhantomShadoWolf

Pure claims Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pure claims   Pure claims I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 3:29 pm

I mount her and pump my seeds into her then dismount
Back to top Go down
WildWolfGrace

WildWolfGrace

Pure claims Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pure claims   Pure claims I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 3:29 pm

I smile at him
Back to top Go down
PhantomShadoWolf

Pure claims Empty

I smile back
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pure claims Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pure claims   Pure claims I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pure claims
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next